K, I know that this isn't the biggest priority on your summer To Do List, and it may even sound dorky, but COME TO SUMMER SEMINARY!! Last summer, I would have read that sentence and been like, "Yeah, I'm staying home!" but honestly, it's awesome! Brother Wing, who BTW, is my 2nd most FAVORITE seminary teacher EVER taught today (he'll be back on June 17th!) and it was so cool! I'll be there, except for 2 Tuesdays in July (Chrisanne- have you heard from SOAR yet?), and you are most welcome to bring a friend if you want! Just please please please come!!!
He's (or she's) so sad that you weren't there today, and it will make him (or her) even more sad if you don't come at all!!

4 comments:
Hahaha. I love the sad puppy. I haven't heard from SOAR yet, but my dad's really certain I made it in (I don't know how he is...). They prolly don't want to get in trouble with one of the professors so they're like: Oh lets let this girl in even tho her GPA isn't high enough and she sent her stuff in late. Haha. But yes. And sorry darling, I'm prolly not going to go to summer seminary... but it sounds fun!!! And the picture on my blog is of me and coralee... haha.
Hey I wrote this huge long comment and it wouldn't let me post it!
No, I just turned on this "Comment Moderation" thing, which could be a good thing if some creepy person tries to comment on my blog, but I don't really like having to go through all the steps to check the comments: sign in, and say, "Yes, I want this on my blog" twice.
So therefore, I turned the Comment Moderation thing.
Post a Comment