Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Am My Brother's Slave.


Today, I... (haha, this is how Chrisanne starts her Vegas Days!)


  1. Disgruntled my parents a bit by going to the mall to by my brother a shirt

  2. Went to said brother's work to get his credit card,

  3. Took with me my annoyed little brother, and required him to wear older brother's shirt cause he wanted his new shirt to be that color, (all for older brother)

  4. Picked out two shirts, one white, one North Carolina Blue

  5. Argued with little brother to follow older brother's requests for little brother to try on shirts like 3 times

  6. Bought white shirt instead of blue shirt

  7. Found out later it was the wrong shirt,

  8. Made 2 sandwiches for said older brother,

  9. Washed canned peaches and put them in a Ziploc container thing for brother.

As a result of all this, I am no longer in the mood to practice my piano. That makes it 10 times harder to go sit down and do it. I have lessons tomorrow. I still have to learn a total of almost 2 pages and get them up to performance level. My teacher's going to kill me.


Wahoo.

3 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha you cheapo! Stealing my format! Just kidding. Sounds like you had loads of kicks and giggles!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Yeah- loads of mental kicks at my brothers and giggles of insanity!

Ericrazy said...

sounds super-duper exciting!!!

WOOT!!!

:P jk....

On a lighter note, I heard jessi is pregnant!!!!!!

^^

STEPH GETS TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is excited for you*