Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Need Shorts!

If people retired clothes like they retire the American Flag (which I've done and was a WAY COOL experience!), then I'd retire my shorts, cause they finally got a hole in them and they were getting a bit small. And I saw some that I liked at American Eagle today, but the thing is... I HAVE NO MONEY. Well I do, but it's in check form. And I've been gone like all day, and I need to practice my piano cause my teacher is going to KILL me!!! So I have 2 hours of that to do still (today has been totally and completely unpredictably INSANE), and then I have to go to my Camp adopted ward's mutual tonight to meet all the girls. And today is the last day of the sale!! Oh well. I still want those shorts though...

No comments: