Something broke.
Can you feel it?
I can.
So I'm going to Lake Powell on Wednesday. I'm going to have a wicked awesome time! I hope... Look at these awesome pictures I took of Lake Powell the last time I was there (October 2006)! I'm going to wakeboard and I'm going to get wicked awesome! And I'm going to get wicked sunburns! It's going to be TOTALLY WICKED!!
Ok, nevermind- no pics cause it won't upload... due to "internal errors", whatever those are. So... if my camera decides to work for me on the trip I'll take some more!
I LOVE CAMP ROCK!!!!!! I THINK IT'S GOING TO TIE WITH ENCHANTED ON MY FAVORITE MOVIES LIST!!!
2 comments:
What? I didn't know camp rock was on already... you are gonna have so much fun in Lake Powell!!!!!!!!! But I dunno if I'm going to be able to hang out tomorrow.
You've already seen it or you just have a gut feeling it's gonna be GREAT? ha ha
Post a Comment