Have you ever seen Hook? (Robin Williams is in it) Such a good movie!
Four Places I Visit Over and Over:
1. Work
2. The Baseball Fields
3. Kali's House
4. Seminary (Don't forget! Summer Seminary, Tuesdays at 11:00! Bro. Wing is teaching next time! Along with an RM... who is probably attractive... AND if I bring the most friends, I get a King Size candy bar! And I'll split it with the first person who shows up if I win!!!)
Four People Who Email Me The Most:
1. Bath and Body Works
2. Spokt
3. Youth Gems
4. Other non-living, non-breathing machines such as Bestbuy, Costco (don't ask), and Fastweb.
Four of My Favorite Foods (if you know me, you know how hard this is for me to pick just 4!)
1. Pizza
2. Scones (my mom's, o' course! Well, anything that my mom makes.)
3. Garlic Chicken Pasta from Costco
4. Almost anything from Brick Oven or Winger's
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Disneyland
2. Meeting the Jo Bros
3. The Library (I NEED A BOOK!)
4. Staying at the Embassy Suites in La Quinta, CA
Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
3. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
4. Enchanted (no surprises in this category!)
Four Bands/Groups I Love to Listen To:
1. The Jonas Brothers
2. Camp Rock Cast...
3. Hannah Montana (I still like it! Just not her!)
4. Enchanted Soundtrack
Four People that I Tag:
1. Kali! (I don't know of anyone else that I would tag!)
Faith and Fear
13 years ago
1 comment:
the movies and music categories were VERY predictable. :)
Post a Comment