I can be so moody sometimes! Not like all mad at the world moody, but for instance: Today at work, it was kinda a quiet day, so naturally I'm thinking about my life and start rampaging in my head. It went something like this:
"I HATE when people feel sorry for themselves and expect people to feel sorry for them too! Just because the Attention-Seekers in life don't get the attention they want doesn't mean that they should be all, "Nobody likes me, Everybody hates me, I guess I'll go EAT WORMS." It bugs the flipping CRAP out of me! Just because one of your friends would rather take a day off and be lazy at home than to go to Jump On It with you doesn't mean she (or her) hates you and just because your cousin won't sit and talk to all your aunts and uncles with you because she wants to go upstairs and play in grandma's funhouse doesn't mean that worms are on the menu! STOP WANTING EVERY LIGHT ON YOU AND STOP BEING SUCH A CHARITY CASE WHEN THINGS DON'T GO YOUR WAY!"
ALONG WITH
"BE YOURSELF!! Don't like Hannah Montana because I do and don't hate the Jonas Brothers because I love them and you hate me. (don't get the wrong message, that was just an example. To those that hate Hannah because they've heard her and sincerely don't like her... Chrisanne, Jessica, Ashleigh... good for you for making you own judgements!) Quit watching Disney Channel because I think it's cool. Don't keep your bike in pristine condition because I cherish my bike! Stop asking me if your hair is worthy of my approval EVERY SINGLE DAY. I am my own person, and it's not my fault that you like me. I'm glad that you respect my opinion, but it's time that you learn to form your own. Experiment! See what you like, and what brings out YOU the best. Does my brother's Tupac CD bring you happiness because it is you, or does your beloved, dusty, old Dixie Chicks album do justice? Wakeboard because you want to, not because I do. Just be original! If we do end up liking some of the same things, so be it- at least that you and I both know that it makes us who we are. And that is all I ask."
AND TOPPED OFF WITH AN OCCASIONAL...
"Shoot!!! I need to practice my piano! Jeni's going to KILL me! Why do I stuggle so much?!??"
Then, when I was driving home from work, I started rocking out to See You Again and then I was parking "my" car when Year 3000 (by the Jonas Brothers!) came on next (I am a faithful Radio Disney listener!) and it was like nothing's wrong! I was kinda way ticked today and not in such a good mood at work, then I get in my car and everything's fine. Like, I could be lying on a beach in Waikiki and I wouldn't feel any different. Sure, I'm worried about how piano's going to go next week for my first week back, and that I need to get my room clean for my sister to move into, but seriously! It's like nothing happened! Well, this is getting crazy long, so I'm going to end it now.
3 comments:
Oh wow, stephano. That is... intense. But rants are good! Let it all out! Who are you talking about though??? I'm very curious. I hope today is a better day!
wow. that was very hard to follow.
Oh... a variety of people that I've encountered in life. But don't worry- it's not anyone you know! Or anyone that goes to our school for that matter...
Post a Comment