Friday, June 20, 2008

Flagstaff, Arizona; Don't forget Wynona!

Hey! I'm in Arizona! Right now I'm staying in Page along with 2 of my sisters (well, 3), my dad, and one of my younger brothers. 4 of my other brothers are camping along with my other sister and Elise. Then my mom and my other little brother are still in Orem cause my little brother had a tournament baseball game he played in today and his team won!! Hard to follow? Doesn't matter. Look at what I've been doing!



This is me sleeping on the way to Lake Powell... I was pretty tired.




Aaron, Isaiah, Jenny, Stephanie, Daniel, and Melissa getting off the dock. kinda.



Jenny, me, and Isaiah walking on the wire thing on the ramp. This is where we launch our boat.


This is my Bet On It dance... I think I could kill Zac Efron in a dancing contest! Michael Jackson can be the judge!

David, Isaiah, Jenny, Daniel, and me jumping off a little cliff.

David, Isaiah, Jenny, me, and Daniel "standing on water". NOT! Cause we're standing on a rock that's underwater! (I actually acted out my favorite part of the island scene of POTC 1 w/my Isaiah on this rock. Pretty funny. But it's on the video camera.)

David, Jesi, Isaiah, Aaron, Jenny, Daniel, Michael, Elise, and Stephanie jumping off the same cliff.

Me and Jesi. I had Wheat Thins in my mouth that I was trying to keep in as I also tried not to laugh. It's harder than it looks!

David, my Dad, and me eating lunch under a shade thing on the beach.

4 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha! I love you!!!!!!! You are so amazing and you just look like you're having lots of fun!!!

Ericrazy said...

I want to be at Lake Powell!!!

My dad sold our boat :(

*sobs uncontrollably*

-hold me-

o.o

Ashleigh said...

It looks like you had SO much fun! I want to jump off a cliff into water! and I also wanna stand on a rock underwater!

Stink-a-Tink said...

HEY! you are so lucky you went to lake powell! ive never been there! well i think i have but not at the same time! haha well im glad that you had a blasT! im so jealous! oh and by the way Joe Jonas is marrying me! DUH~ haha ITS WAR~