I like this American layout. I'm not too crazy about the flag in the middle (it kinda makes it a bit harder to read the words), but it's a nice focal point. I think I'm going to stick with this one!
What site did you go to for this? I've been looking for... well... since I've had my blog for a cute background but haven't been able to find one thats.. well.. me. I like Jennie Bruns' and my cousin's but I dont' want to steal theirs... I want one like it.. but still... different and ... me.
yaknowwhatimean?!?!
peace out babe ... also... has you read my new stuffs?
2 comments:
What site did you go to for this? I've been looking for... well... since I've had my blog for a cute background but haven't been able to find one thats.. well.. me.
I like Jennie Bruns' and my cousin's but I dont' want to steal theirs... I want one like it.. but still... different and ... me.
yaknowwhatimean?!?!
peace out babe ... also... has you read my new stuffs?
;]
That's way cute! I want a cute background! How'd you get it??
Post a Comment