Saturday, June 28, 2008

An Epic Battle of Endless Wars

So, here's the story: I got bored (no surprise there). Looked at Chrisanne's blog. Looked at one of her friend's blogs cause I had seen it before and just randomly went there again (called "A Bunch of Nonsense"). It was GORGEOUS! I felt the need for a change. Went to that website and found buttloads of cute layouts, but couldn't find the one that was "me." Found this black and white one. Not entirely me, but I kinda like it. But not enough to keep it for a while. I want to find one that I just LOVE- like Cheri's from A Bunch of Nonsense. I don't know her, but I love her style. But I don't want to copy... So I'm starting an "epic battle of endless wars" for a new background. Wish me luck!

(the other day, my little 8-year-old brother told me a story that started like this: "Stephanie! Guess what? Me and Daniel were having an epic battle of endless wars with our light sabers..." hahahaha!!!)

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

I know! I went on that site too! Aren't they cute! I need to change mine soon!