Friday, June 6, 2008

"All the girls, they'll be laughing!" (especially Stephanie!)

If you and me are ever on a game show where we are asked questions about each other, here are my favorite Jonas Brother songs!!!

  • SOS
  • Hold On
  • Kids of the Future
  • That's Just the Way We Roll
  • Inseparable
  • Hollywood
  • Goodnight and Goodbye
  • Hello Beautiful
  • When You Look Me In the Eyes (Joe says he's going to sing this to me on our wedding day!)

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha, you are so cute. And I'm semi paticial to the J. Bros. Mostly for their fantastic style. They're music doesn't particularly appeal to me. So I decided that we need to hang out. We, like, never do- and you're one of my best friends so its weird! Lets do it soon. I'm leaving tonight for vegas and I won't be back till next thursday and then I have youth conference. Maybe the week after...

Ashleigh said...

how did I know someday you'd include a list of your favorite Jonas Brothers songs? ha ha