Here are some pictures of my Youth Conference! (I don't have any pics of the actual places we went to because my camera is deciding to be broken whenever it wants, so it only works sometimes.)

Hey guess what?
I went to the Summerfest.
With mi familia.
It depends.
It was BURNING HOT!
And this kid threw up in front of me! (I'll tell you the story if you remind me)

But still fun!
I'm going to the parade today.
I saw people from my ward while I was at the park.

Like the Vlaardingerbroek's (who are awesome)
and the Small's (who are super cool)
and the Larson's (who I've seen all weekend).

I watch fireworks from my backyard every year.
I feel bad.
Cause I've been complain-y about missing the Summerfest on Friday.
Today was nowhere near as croweded as it normally is on normal Saturdays.
Maybe it's because I went early.
I'm sorry! To everyone I've been a meany face to because of my bad attitude towards the Summerfest!
Chrisanne- watch "Fred Stalks Judy" on YouTube!! It's my new favorite!!!!!!

4 comments:
what the...? Who the crap said that?
Wow. Creepy... but I had youth conference too and it was sooo fun! You'll have to see me cuz i got BURNED (sunned that is).And I will totally watch that!
I HATE YOU !!!! haha THAT picture is so digusting do a different one of me PLEASE!!! ill be your best friend! haha hope you had fun at the summer fest
I HATE YOU !!!! haha THAT picture is so digusting do a different one of me PLEASE!!! ill be your best friend! haha hope you had fun at the summer fest
Post a Comment