Saturday, June 7, 2008

SSSSSSSSammy Keyes, and the Sisters of Mercy!

Oh my gosh, Sammy Keyes rocks! I'm reading Sammy Keyes and the Wild Things right now- it's the latest in the series. I LOVE these books! They're such a quick read cause you get so into them! Well, I do. Here are all the books in the series in order- I highly recommend them!

  1. Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief

  2. Sammy Keyes and the Skeleton Man

  3. Sammy Keyes and the Sisters of Mercy

  4. Sammy Keyes and the Runaway Elf (my 2nd favorite!)

  5. Sammy Keyes and the Curse of Mustache Mary

  6. Sammy Keyes and the Hollywood Mummy

  7. Sammy Keyes and the Search for Snake Eyes

  8. Sammy Keyes and the Art of Deception

  9. Sammy Keyes and the Psycho Kitty Queen

  10. Sammy Keyes and the Dead Giveaway (my most favorite!!)

  11. Sammy Keyes and the Wild Things


Also written by Wendelin Van Draanen:

  • Shredderman Series (there's like 4 books, and they're more for a younger audience)

  • How I Survived Being a Girl

  • Flipped

  • Swear to Howdy

  • Runaway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey stephanie! BROWNIES ROCK!!! hahaha!! small joke! you should come check out my blog! luv ya!