ONE: Shane Gray goes from Bad Guy to Total Change of Heart WAY too quick. idk, some of his scenes seemed somewhat out of character, like when he bites of Demi Lovato's head for breathing, then literally a minute later smiles and says, "You really know how to make a guy feel better." But don't worry- that's the writers' fault and not Joe's.
TWO: Demi Lovato has an AMAZING voice. She tends to be too breathy for my taste at times, but maybe that's just her character. Other than that, BRAVA! But her acting...? Not so good. Demi, you need to take acting lessons from Selena and she needs to take singing lessons from you. (Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez are best friends. They both sing and act on Disney Channel.)
THREE: My final suggestion: I absolutely LOVE the little arguments that Nick and Kevin have. However, at the end of those arguments, it's a little cheesy for them to say "Sorry" like they do in the movie. I would rather have them say or do something else.
Joe doesn't like Demi Lovato, Shane Gray likes Mitchie Torres. Joe and Shane Gray are two separate people, one of which does not exist. Joe specifically asked not to kiss Demi in the movie because he knows that that would probably jeopardize our marriage. And he didn't want to anyway.

3 comments:
Ha Ha! I love you so much! I stil haven't seen it tho..
I can't even tell you how hard I'm laughing at the last part of your post. Ya know, I really was wondering why he didn't kiss her, but now I know. He really should read your blog! I must admit, your future husband is quite attractive.
I totally agree with your suggestions on how to fix the movie.
Hey just to let you know that he is marry me and the kiss is for me!
Post a Comment