K, so at Camp, (which, our theme this year, believe it or not, is ROCK ON!! Like a firm foundation thing...!) the Sr. YCL's are in charge of this Value Walk thing where 7 groups rotate around in these 5 minute presentation things that 7 of us Sr. YCL's are doing. I'm doing Knowledge. So my Stake YW President calls me and wants me to go to her house to present to her what I'm doing so she can make sure that everything's all set. So I start preparing my thing- the day before I go to her house. Yeah. It took me forever to just get 5 minutes worth of stuff cause I wanted it to be good! So I finally finish my stuff and go to her house and guess what- it's amazing! She tells me all this good stuff that she loved about it and then says to me, "I just have one thing. These rotations are set up to be 5 minutes long, and all the other girls pretty much cut at five minutes. (me: Shoot! I need more stuff!) Yours is
ten." Holy crap! Instead of being too short, I'm way too long! But that's ok, I'm just glad everything is good.
2 comments:
I heart you, Steph.
it's better to be too prepared than not enough
Post a Comment