Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i'M bORED!

K- see if you can name all these movies!! No cheating!!!

1. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there they are standing a row..."
2. "A book?"

3. "STOP!! NOT GOOD!"

4. "Because I'm a lady, that's why!"
"You're not a lady, you're nothing but a sister!"

5. "Look at those cave fish, man!"

6. "Heroes get remembered,
but legends never die."
7. "Henwen, of you I do beseech..."
8. "King Edward's on the Throne, it's the age of men!"
9. "You need both to reach the arrow."
10. "You get that dog out of our drinkin' water!!!" (if you know this one, you are good.)
BONUS!! Which of the above clues is NOT from a Disney movie? (there's only one!)

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Ok lets see:
1.Lion King
2.Beautiy and the Beast 2 or something
3.Pirates
4.Aristocats
5.Nemo?
6.???
7.Black Couldron
8.Sword and the Stone
9.Mulan
10. OLD YELLER!
and is it 6 that's not disney?

Ashleigh said...

Is Chrisanne right or is there an answer key. Cause the only one I knew was number 1....yeah....I'm not too good at movie quotes...