This is my dog Sammie.I now have a black dog.

Sammie got into my mom's growbox! She dug this hole, and then she saw my little brother sleeping on the hammock. She likes to wake people up... Needless to say, he ran inside with dirt on his leg screaming! tehehe...hehe...he... well, it was funny! My home teachers are here! (35 minutes later...) My home teacher left! Can I just tell you how AWESOME my ward is? My home teacher is my piano teacher's husband and they're both AMAZING and he's also in the bishopric with my neighbor and he and his wife are AWESOME and my bishop lives down the street and he is SO COOL and Kate's the best, Jennie's hilarious and Ciara's wicked awesome and long story short- I have the best ward! Here's the hole!

4 comments:
Holy poop she's dirty! I'm so nervous for SOAR! I really want to do well, but I'm sure I won't!
wow! Taylor has a little dog named Pumpkin and she's white. Well, several times she's gotten into their garden after it's been watered and I'm not kidding she comes in BLACK! By the way. Worden is their last name, Taylor's last name actually. His mom is our camp director. It's not a store. Ha ha.
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!
I positively LOVE 'I have the best ward!!! Here's the hole!'
XD
Talk about hilariously awesome!
You rock the block!
:]
STEPH HELP! i need to fix my blog it looks silly like the middle isnt changeing! its just the outside!:(
Post a Comment