haha, woops! Oh my gosh, I'm so mad because I didn't get to watch Camp Rock last night because I was driving home from Lake Powell! I got in at like 2:15 this morning. But oh my gosh it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I have like a million mosquito bites though, but they're all on the back of my right hand and the top of my right foot! Crazy! Well, I have to get something done and then go walk my dog, so...bye!
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! But I guess we're not going to get to hang out for a while. I'm crazy swamped with girls camp stuff, so I can't leave my house.
fI can't believe you didn't watch Camp Rock! I didn't either cause I was at Youth Conference. I actually wanted to see it. My little sister and her friends watched it though.
Post a Comment