Can I just tell you , that living by the park SUCKS!! Well, actually, most years it's invigorating! But not last year. Or this year. You want to know why? Cause last year AND this year I've missed Friday on account of Youth Conference. (I think last year was YC, it could've been camp... No, I'm pretty sure it was YC.) And Friday is the best day cause everyone has to work that day so there's a manageable amount of people there and you can get on all the rides and into the cute little booths just fine but NOT ON SATURDAY!! Cause on Saturday there's a gajillion people there and you can't ride any of the rides without waiting for 3 hours cause people keep butting in line!
Living by the park sucks cause when you drive past it (everytime you get in the car), you can see them putting up the rides. And your heart rips into peices cause you know you can't ride them because you have...
Youth Conference.
On the bright side, I never have to worry about parking because I live so close! We just walk every year!
Faith and Fear
13 years ago
1 comment:
I actually hate cornival rides... I don't trust them, nor the people controlling them. I personally prefer Lagoon. but I LOVE the Summerfest! My parents are in the parade, and so are Chrisanne's. Watch for them. (For city council)
Post a Comment