Monday, June 30, 2008

Hook is a CODFISH!

So yesterday my sister and I were playing with Sammie. After she had a bath o'course! She was sitting next to my sister who was giving her treats if she did tricks. I was like, "Do you know what's in those?" I told her that the thin, white top and bottom layers were cod and the middle, brown layer was a mixture of chicken and sweet potatoes (cause I had just read that on the package). She was like, "Do you want to try one?" so I said, "Sure!" So we split one in half and... ate it.

It actually didn't taste that bad (in my opinion. It kinda tasted like jerky), but the texture was AWFUL and it just coated your mouth and I was determined to swallow it. So when I was ready, my sister starts gagging. I start thinking about what's in my mouth and there's no way that my body would let that crap down my throat! So then I start to gag and we bolt inside and I flush my mouth out with water and try to get it all out of my teeth and I was feeling a little sick! I ran upstairs to go brush my teeth so I could get the texture out!

When I got downstairs to talk to my sister, toothpaste foam was dripping from her mouth and her toothbrush was hanging from it. I was like, "Did you throw up..." but saw what was in the sink and I just stopped. Turns out she clogged the sink AND the toilet with last night's dinner! It was NASTY!!! So word of advice: NEVER TRY YOUR DOG'S TREATS NO MATTER WHAT'S IN THEM!!!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

That is SO funny! One time in ninth grade Steven came over to my house and I don't even know what we were doing. (You know Steven right?) Well, he tried one of my dog's treats and he actually swallowed it. He said he LIKED it! Crazy! But he's just insane like that anyway. I can't bring myself to ever try one though!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Ew!!!!! Gross Stephano! I could never even try..