Tuesday, July 1, 2008

wOw.

YES!!!! I'm so excited! I just bought a new camera yesterday and it can do LOADS of cool stuff! (I hate Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudgens and that you have to be 14 or younger to win front row tickets to the Jo Bro's on Radio Disney! How is Joe going to see me if I'm not in the front row???) I've been taking CRAZY pictures (this includes turning my brothers blue, red and green) and wicked awesome movies too! I want to show you (as in the plural form of "you" meaning that if you are reading this, "you" are included!) my camera so come to my house cause it's wicked cool! Here are some pics I took yesterday:

oh my HOT!! (haha, jk!)


With my camera, I can select one color that I want to bring out and make everything else black and white.



My favorite example of the above mentioned feature. (notice my Camp Rock soundtrack on the top right side of my computer!)



My mom actually wants me to print this out so she can hang it on her wall. She loves flowers. This is in my backyard.



This is my little brother's shirt.


This is what I made it look like with my camera.

3 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

So cool stephano!!!!! I love your shirt! (the one that says like happens). OMG! Fabulous idea! Lets wear that to SOAR! On one of the days!

Ericrazy said...

1. andrew cooper is gorgeous...
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5126/acxq6.jpg

(see above posted link ;])

2. i totally know what you mean!!! there is a HUGE difference between playing notes and playing songs!! anyone can plunks a few measley notes... but arranging them into something pleasing to the ear.... tricky

rock on!!

:]

Ashleigh said...

sweet! what kind of camera is it?