Hello! Hi! Howdy! Hey! Hola! Bonjour! Aloha! Talofa! Tofa! O ha! What's up? On yung ha shamika! 'Ello! 'Ello poppet! 'Ello beastie! 'Ello chum! What up? Wazzup?!? Hey there! Hello there! Why hello there! Well HI!!! See if you can tell me which languages I used and which greetings are from movies! (granted 2 1/2 of them are from the same movie...)
2 comments:
Ummm....Wow, this is hard one...let's see...could some of those be from...ummm...PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN?? How was camp, by the way?
Hola Stephanie!!!
You had better go check out my blog, because there are some pics of you on there. You crazy girls!! I loved camp! Im so glad I got to go! Your mom is amazing!! It was so fun to be with everybody up there. You are such a blast!! You bring so much fun to the ParteeeA!! Thanks for all the fun times!! I will always love the memories of camp!!! You are awesome Stephanie!!
Post a Comment