Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nothing to report. (Name that movie! hint: It's Disney Pixar!)

I have this song stuck in my head that I don't want in there. I don't even know the words! But it's still there! Suggest for me a new song to get stuck in my head, if you will!

I love...
  • My Family
  • My Religion (and everything that goes with that- there's a lot of specifics that I could think of that would make a very long list so in efforts to keep it almost simple I'm just putting this.)
  • Chrisanne
  • Jessica
  • Ashleigh
  • Erica
  • Everyone in my SUPER AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC Ward! (Sharon Park 14th!)
  • Everyone that has ever gone to Summer Seminary
  • FOOD!!!!!!!
  • Pirates (again- I could make a long list with this one too so I'm just putting "Pirates")
  • Enchanted
  • Camp Rock
  • Lots of other movies
  • Jewelry
  • F-150's
  • Ford Trucks
  • My puppy Sammie
  • Great Danes
  • My neighborhood
  • My new camera
  • Joe Jonas (and the Jonas Brothers collectively as a group)
  • Dancing around in my kitchen waiting for my corn dog to get done in the microwave
  • Singing like no one can hear (I hope no one does hear because their eardrums would BREAK!)
  • Playing Piano
  • Originality
  • Good smells (like Midnight Pomegranate, Sheer Freesia, Sun-Ripened Raspberry, Peony...)
  • Breakfast Time
  • Lunch Time
  • Dinner Time
  • Flip Flops (but not Old Navy's new ones...)
  • Polo Shirts
  • Polo Shirts with guy's shorts (I'm talking about on me)
  • The Christmas Season
  • The Olympics
  • My little brothers' baseball games
  • The Little League World Series
  • College Softball (on TV- Arizona is my favorite team! Alicia Hollowell was my favorite!)
  • All of my friends
  • Colors
  • Life.

4 comments:

CHRISTINA said...

I'd like to let everyone know that I *have* heard Steph sing at the top of her lungs (Carrie Underwood's 'Before He Cheats') and it brought tears to my eyes. In a good way. It's one of my top favorite memories of Steph.

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha! I love you too steph!

Ashleigh said...

so i have one more question for ya! How do you make your own background go away to get the new ones to pop up? does that even make sense??

Ericrazy said...

I love that I'm on the list ^^

(also... I DID notice that you left a comment on Stommel's blog ;])