Friday, July 25, 2008

I've Been Slacking...

Story time! I've always been afraid of my neighbor's dog as long as I can remember. Her name is Cassie and she's a collie and she's always seemed like this huge dog that would pound me if I got too close! Well, neighbors are in Florida and my little brother has been feeding Cassie while they're gone. Last night, she got stuck in a fence by the ditch near my house somehow (I don't know all the details) and her back leg got hurt. So my brother and my dad brought her across the street to my house to sleep in our backyard for the night and I wanted to see how I would react around her because remember- I'm not afraid of dogs anymore except for the ones that I've always been afraid of. So I go in my backyard and BAM!! My fear of Cassie is gone! I'm pretty much amazing! This is me and her last night- ugly of me, but she has puppy innocence in this pic!

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

yea!!!!!!!

Ashleigh said...

so does this mean you're not afraid of my dog anymore?? ....Or is she one that you've always been afraid of?? ha ha