Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free!

So we went out on the boat today (yes, we went to Utah Lake, get over it!) and we took Sammie for the first time! She was so funny! You could say that she jumped into the water five times, or you could be realistic and say that she fell in three times and was pushed or thrown in twice. She was a good swimmer but she did NOT like the water! I think it was mostly because it was all new to her, but every time she touched the water she'd start paddling straight back to to boat! Then when you'd try to hold on to her, her paws would claw you! I have the scratch to prove it! But it was way fun anyway!

I have a secret!
But I can't tell you,
yet.
~Your Favorite Pirate!
P.S.: Happy Fourth of July!!!!

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha, that sounds like so much fun! And I actually don't mind Utah Lake that much. I just have to ignore all the facts about it.
What's your secret???

Ashleigh said...

That's funny about your dog!
I'm still dying to know the secret! I bet it has to do with a guy!!! Tell me before you leave for SOAR!!!