Monday, July 28, 2008

Will you count me in?

So yesterday I'm sitting up on the stand during Sacrament (cause I'm the ward chorister), and normally my little brother passes the Sacrament to the ward organist (aka my piano teacher) first, then she passes it to me, then it goes back to him to then be passed to the speakers.

Normally.

Well yesterday, he started with me (after the bishopric, o'course!). So I pass it to my piano teacher (aka the ward organist). She takes a piece of bread, and I hold the tray there, expecting her to take it, but there's no one on that row but me and her! So she looks around to see who else it needs to be passed to when I realize that I'm supposed to give the tray back to my little brother, and I'm just holding it there for nothing! Woops! haha! So I give it back and laugh at myself for like the next five minutes!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

ha ha something like that happened to me like a month or two ago. My whole family was sick except my dad and I so it was just the two of us on our row. (usually my family takes up most of the row) No one else sat on the row with us. So whoever passed us the sacrament handed it to me and went to the next row to get the bread from them. So after I took it, I gave it to my dad, he gave it back to me then I went to hand it to the Deacon.....no Deacon was there to hand it to. So I just held it for a few seconds until he realized we were the only two on the bench and he had to come get it. Ha ha it was pretty funny!