
You're all wrong- Kenny Ortega directed all of the Highschool Musical movies (and will continue to do so until they DIE. Highschool Musical 76: Senior Center!), Cheetah Girls 2, and Newsies. He did not do Cheetah Girls 1, hence the reason why #2 is not nearly as cheesy as #1, because Kenny Ortega does do a good job with singing and dancing movies, you'll have to admit.
My cousin Bree is sitting on my lap right now! These are some pictures of me and her!




2 comments:
I can't wait to see High School Musical 76: Senior Center! By then I'll be in a senior center as well! I never stop laughing when I read your blog! But I didn't know he directed Newsies. I don't think I've ever seen that movie ALL the way through. I've seen parts of it. I can't remember if it's the main guy or not but I find one of them EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE!!!
P.S. the girl on the left in the Cheetah Girls picture looks like her nose is crooked and her eyes look huge. :)
Post a Comment