Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's hot outside.


This is my brother on my boat at Lake Powell in October 2006.


I wish that I had an extension cord. That way, I could listen to Radio Disney and the Happy Working Song when I cleaned my boat. But I can't find one. I'm actually supposed to be out there right now, but it's wicked hot outside!


Contrary to popular belief, Joe Jonas pictures me in his head and dedicates every one of these words to me as he sings this on Camp Rock:


"You're the voice I hear inside my head,
The reason that I'm singing.
I need to find you,
I've go to find you.
You're the wind beneath my wings, (kinda cliche, but if he means it, OK!!)
The song inside of me.
I need to find you,
I've got to find you!!"

I need an extension cord.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I really bet he totally thinks about you all the time. He really wants to find you! :)

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Ooh and he just loooves you soooo much!

Ericrazy said...

yes, I second. It would make for quite and awesome thriller.

I'm actually working on it right now as we .... er.... speak?

:P