Sunday, June 1, 2008

Seminary Council

Guys, I'm so excited for Seminary Council! We went up to Salt Lake last Thursday and it was awesome! We were split up into groups for some of the things we did and I absolutely love those who I got to know better! Here are some pics from that day- I might put more on later. Come to Summer Seminary! Brother Wing is teaching, along with some of the new teachers for some days!



This is me, Maren Saffell, Adam Smith, and Molly Davis at the Reflection Pool.



This is an Olive Tree from the actual Garden of Gesthemane. Olive Trees are never supposed to survive in Utah weather, but this one has.



Look how pretty the temple is! We learned all about the symbolism on this temple.



This is a relection pic of Maren, me, and Molly.



These are the doorhandles on the temple. There's some cool symbolism on them too.


Top Row: Sam Lund, Tyler Mower, Jake Hillman. Middle Row: Adam Smith, Sis. Dymmock, Kailyn Jackson, me, Emily Fullwood, Stevie Corbridge, MarLyn Goodrich, Maren Saffell. umm... Next Middle Row underneath the previous one: Kaitlyn Olsen, Collin Black, Spencer Larson, Molly Davis, Adam Piccolo. Last Row: Bro. Nixon, Anne McIntyre.

3 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

That looks like it was so much fun! Awesome pictures! Oh and btw, there is NOTHING wrong with red hair. My mom just wouldn't let me dye my hair the auburn I wanted. But now she's letting me get an auburn weave... what's the diff??? I dunno. Course I still have to get a job. Help a friend out: do you know of any places hiring?

Kate said...

Stephanie Fiso!! I'm so glad you found my blog. That's awesome you have one too, and it IS wicked cool! I miss you and the YW! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far! That's really neat you are on Seminary Council next year, what an amazing opportunity for you! Congrats! Keep in touch during the summer, k!

Ashleigh said...

I totally saw you right before you gusy left! I'm glad you had tons of fun!