Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Human Dictionary

It's practically SUMMER!!!!!!! It seemed like this day would never come! It's honestly kinda surreal for me! Now I have to plunge into my busy schedule, but that's ok! The thing that I'm way mad about though is that silly Youth Conference is the day of the Summerfest! I miss the best day! I guess if I have a good attitude about it, I will be happier, so I guess I should start working on that...

The only reason why I know what surrealism means is because my human dictionary of an 8-year-old brother told me in the parking lot at Walmart in Temecula, California!

Watch my dog do cool tricks! We're in the process of teaching her this awesome one!!!

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

That is sooo cute! I love your dog. And great job! You've properly used a big word!