Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ouch!

grrrr!!! My mom just bought white cheddar popcorn and I ate like 3/4 of the bag and those little things are stuck in my teeth and I try to get them out but it hurts like crap and now my mouth feels all pressurized and everything and I'm in pain!!! That and I'm obviously a very boring person, and my camera's working (which is great) but I can't find the cord to hook it up to my computer an put pics of my flower arrangement on here or on Spokt!! But other than that, I think I'm going to watch my first ever full episode of American Idol and see who wins, draw pictures and get credit for it, read a book, further research a certain topic so I can slam it in this kid's face at school, and eat!! I LOVE FOOD!!! I told my mom one day that I couldn't WAIT until 12:00 (in the afternoon). She was like, "Why?" So I told her, "I just really like food!" Well, Sammie's at the door whining and barking right now, so I'm going to take her on a walk. Oh! And I might have another meeting tomorrow at lunch (I'm not sure), but if I do, I'll write Chrisanne and Jessica more notes! To da loo!! (haha!! I just realized that if you're British, it means, "To the bathroom!" hahahahaha!!!!)

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha, you are a very funny girl and on my blog I meant the drama that's been going on all year. There isn't any drama that you don't know about, trust me. And of course you're one of my girls! I <3 U loads!!!!!