Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hackin' RetardHEAD!!

My head itches really bad! I wonder if it's just cause I don't want to mess it up and so I'm not itching it very well, or beacuse I have lice. AAHHHH!!! No!!! Not lice!! I had that once in elementary school- my dad had to take me and my sister home from church to wash our hair with Nix cause she had it too. Then we had to boil all our brushes to disinfect them for sanitary purposes! But it's been itching like all day! I remember telling people, "She's at EFY this week and wanted me to get her yearbook for her" while scratching my head cause it itched!

I've had so many head problems in my life! Such as lice, then this mystery stuff was all matted in my hair, and to this day I get little splotches of it every once in a WHILE, but here's a pic of that (you can't see the stuff really well, my mom's just picking it all out of my head!): Nevermind, I deleted it. Yeah, but my head just has some issues that we need to work out! Well I'm going to look for new backgrounds now...

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha I'm glad its your hackin head and not mine! You're a peach for taking Jessica's year book around. I love her to death but I wouldn't agree to do that.

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

haha- I love it when people call me a peach! Don't ask me why, cause I honestly don't know... but I love it anyway!