Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Guess what? My camera's mysteriously working again!

Hey guess what? I'm in Computer Tech again! Today's a short day and so after this class is over(in like 10 minutes), we are all going to the Spirit Bowl! haha- Free Food and Pancake Batter Wrestling! I'm not going to do any of the messy stuff, but I hope that the food is good! Last year they had free sandwiches from Hogi Yogi, snow cones, popcorn, LOTS of stuff! What if they don't have free food this year? I'd be so mad!! I'll let you know how that goes! But I'm pretty much sick of not going to lunch anymore for unmentionable reasons (right now they're unmentionable. I think in a week I can tell you when we show our video introducing ourselves)!! Good crap! I hardly ever get to talk to my friends! My life is not my own right now! I have S.C., a Dam Project, Finals, AP Test in two days, Piano, Personal Progress, Camp, Triathlon Training, GAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!! Camp Rock!!! I love Pirates and the Jo Bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

K yeah! I've barely seen you at ALL in the past few days! Crazy. Tho now I know why... mwahaha, oh the power of me. And school SOOOO does need to be out.