I love pictures! Here are some of my favorites! This one is the Jonas Brother portion of the Hannah Montana concert we went to last October. We were kinda far back, but I think it was good because then we had a great view of all the fireworks that they had! It was wicked awesome!!! I'm going to marry Joe Jonas someday! He doesn't know I exist yet, but he will! haha!
(a closeup of Joe, cause he's either too small to see or too blurry in all my other pics!)
This is me and my cousin Kelli being... me and my cousin Kelli at a family Christmas party last December!
haha- me and Kelli are SUPER CRAZY when we get together! It's so much fun! We were shopping in Cabazon, CA and my sister and I were pretty tired from walking around so much. So we went to this store and saw this and started playing with it. I thought it was funny!
This is our new dog Sammie (short for Samantha, like on I Am Legend!). We got her over Conference weekend, and she's bigger now, but not full grown yet! She's still a puppy, and even though I'm terrified of dogs, I've completely gotten used to her! (well, mostly- sometimes in the morning when she's excited to see people after a long night's sleep, she'll run over to us and it will freak me out for a second, but other than that...) I'm even to the point now where I let her stick her nose up in my face and lick me! We're buds!



1 comment:
Haha. You finally got used to your dog!!! Yea!!! And your jo bro pictures are funny. Dang woman. Can we say obsessed??? You are awesome :)
Post a Comment