Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lost Connections (that could be a song title!)

Ug! So sorry- my internet has been down on my computer at home for the past few days (it still is, but it's retarded cause my dad's computer is fine! Only not so retarded, because if his internet connection is gone too then he can't do his job and I can't go to Disneyland and drench all my food in Winger's Sauce!) So pretty much, I'm at school right now. I stayed after to take a test that I missed because I was taking another test which SUCKED, now causing me to have an NC in this class and now, all because of stupid AP Schedulers, I WON'T GRADUATE UNTIL THAT STUPID NC IS CHANGED TO A 9!!! (9 = Testing, NC = No Credit) Grr!! On the bright side...

I'M AN AUNT!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Well, I'm going to be an aunt. It all depends on how you look at it. My sister in law is pregnant- technically she is the mother of the living organism inside of her therefore making me and aunt, but on the other hand, he/she is not born yet so I'm not an aunt yet...? I'M AN AUNT!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

STEPH!!!! no, I don't think I have a neil yet. For a few days I thought I was gonna but I really don't so it's all good. Chrisanne's is that kid from Cali, remember? Austin.
Have a great day!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

That's good!! Oh yes! I remember Austin!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

YEAH! I'm glad you're going to be an aunt! So exciting! Yeah, my neil was Austin... blech.