This is my little(ish) puppy Sammie sleeping! She likes to sleep under my dad's desk and under the table in our office. She just got her third round of shots this morning, so she's been really tired today. Dang it! I tried to post a video of her doing some tricks, but it wasn't really working! Oh well.

Today in Interior Design we arranged flowers because we are done with everything. This is mine- I think it looks better in person, even though I don't think it looks too amazing... I picked Gerbera Daisies because they're my mom's favorite! I was mad because I had this pretty yellow flower, but then when I was putting a wire around it to make it more stable, it broke!! So then I had to get that red one that's under the hot pink one. But then it looked to dark, so I had to add in some Baby's Breath (what do babies eat that make their breath smell so bad??) and these little yellow Button Flowers. It was so much fun!

1 comment:
Oh! I was wondering why people were carrying those around... yours looks really pretty :D And I love your dog! I really really want it! So cute...
Post a Comment