Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Round 2!

haha! I just barely posted my last thing at school like an hour ago, but now I'm home and my internet is working again for miraculous reasons and I'm so excited! Plus, this makes up for all the days I've missed.


I'm so busy today (kinda)! I have to work from 3:00-5:00, then I'm going to eat dinner and go to the Early Yearbook Distribution thing at 6:00 to just run and get me and Jessica's yearbooks, then after I get them, I'm going straight to Kathy's house to babysit for Personal Progress. Good thing I don't have any homework! Unless I want to study for the Death Test that I'm taking tomorrow (Precalculus)...


Tomorrow is my little brothers' Dance Festival!! I'm so excited! My little 8-year-old brother Enoch (as seen in picture below) asked me yesterday, "Are you going to come to my Dance Festival?" and I was like, "I wish I could, but I told my work that I would come in at 12:00, so I can't." (DF is at 1:00). But then I looked at my work schedule for this week that I told my "boss" and I actually told them 2:30, so I can! Yipee! I LOVE CAMP ROCK!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

OOh! Dance festivals are soooo fun! And I'm not really anticipating camp rock, but I know you are!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Ok so I've decided I may be semi open to watching Camp Rock. The title sucks, but lets hope the musics ok :)

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Yes! You must watch it, and I'll read Twilight- it will be a "trade!" The music will be awesome!