So I'm pretty much at sitting in my Computer Tech class bored out of my mind and dreading later events. All we're doing right now is working on this big project thing that's due today that was assigned to us like a month ago. I finished it three and a half weeks ago. So... yeah... I'm going to this overnight YCL retreat thing tonight, and I'm not so excited, but I guess I'll have to get over it. Oh well, at least there will be food! I hope it's good food! I have to go home and pack though because I have nothing packed, and we leave at 4:00. Shoot. I wish I was here!

3 comments:
I wish I was there too. I don't want to be a YCL this year.
I just got back from it, and it was actually really good. I can't say that I'm like way excited to be a Sr. YCL this year, but I do think it will turn out to be kinda fun. I'm especially excited for our Rock Concert we're having Tuesday night!!!
I KNEW you'd have fun. Camp is going to R.O.C.K. this year and you know it!
Post a Comment