Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hey look- I have a blog!

I have a new blog! Actually, it's my first, so I guess you can't really call it new cause I never had an old one... What do you put on a blog? I just got one because none of my friends had new stuff on theirs and I couldn't post on some other people's blogs cause I didn't have a blog or a MySpace or Live Journal or somethinglike that, which was stupid! Stupid that I couldn't post a comment, not because I didn't have a blog. Now I have one and don't really know what to write. I could just keep rambling... but I don't want to. I want to go be productive, actually. So... yeah... Um.... I guess goodbye...ish... however you're supposed to end a blog... How about this: DONE!

3 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Hey gril! You got a blog! Awesome!!! But why weren't you at school today????
Love your blog tho!

Ericrazy said...

*takes deep breath*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love that you have a blog!!

:]

also, you're amazing

Lisa said...

Nee nee,

How fun! Post more pictures so we can see you and your cute family! We miss you.

Call Clan