I'm so mad cause my camera broke yesterday for NO REASON. I didn't even do anything to it! I brought it upstairs, put it on the piano, went to take a picture of my dog in a WAY funny sleeping position, turn it on and
BAM!! The screen is black with white static-y lines going up and down!
GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!! AND, I even made a commitment to bring my camera to Salt Lake when we go on the 29
th, and now it's broken. I'm hoping that maybe something good can come out of this... Maybe if I babysit A LOT and suddenly get a
buttload of money (like $300), I can get a new one! Cause mine is kinda a dinosaur anyway with a tiny screen and only 3.2
Megapixels... not that clear!! I found one camera with 10.0 Megs! If anyone has any advice for me on what I should get (if I do end up getting one!), it is much appreciated!!
3 comments:
Sorry lady. No advice for a new one. Cept that the camera might still work. It might just be the screen that's down. You can try uploading your pictures still and just take picture through the viewfinder. Cuz that happened to my camera once. Good luck.
ok....... crazy idea......... i am in the market for a new camera... what if i give you my old one to tide you over until you can afford a new one?
its a canon powershot a300 or something... methinks its the same as you.
tell me what you think :]
WHAT THE CRAP??????? K, I just BARELY turned it on to see if I could take a picture without the screen, and guess what? IT WORKS NOW!!! I don't know what happened! Esta Crazy! But I still kinda want a new camera... Except I have to buy a swimsuit for Saturday and a purse. No money! I need Summer to come so I can have a job! And thanks for the offer Erica, I was seriously considering taking you up on it until my camera decided to come back to life!
Post a Comment