...and his name was not David Archuleta. So sad! I think I'm a bad luck charm- this was the first American Idol that I ever watched! And he lost! Or maybe, I'm some kind of good luck charm. Because since he didn't win, he is now free to do whatever he wants! He's under no American Idol contract. Did you hear he's coming in August? You probably did, but I didn't, cause I don't watch this show, but I think it's already sold out. But I'm definitely buying his CD when it comes out!
Faith and Fear
14 years ago
3 comments:
I was so heart broken too! And I'm sick of people saying that David Cook is better. I'll give you the who deal later...
steph!!!! I got a blog!!!! finally!!! it's so exciting!!! (can you figure out who this is?)
haha! You are totally ashLEIGH!! I want to visit your blog!
Post a Comment