Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yes, I do watch the Disney Channel. :)

Ok.

So I just got back from Lake Powell. If I've never told you about Lake Powell, basically it's my second most FAVORITE place on the entire planet (Disneyland es mi favorito). It is the most beautiful place I have EVER been to, and it's like my second home. I love love LOVE it there! It's amazing. :)

Tell me this isn't absolutely awesomely amazing. you can't. cause you'd be lying. ;) And just fyi, there is no editing at all done to these pictures. This is honestly what it looks like!

So I had 2 goals for this trip, one of which was to get a flip flop tan. I've wanted one FOREVER. AND I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!!! It's like gone now... (blast.) but I was so excited when I had it! I seriously couldn't believe it was there when I would look down at my feet! It made me so happy. :)

Don't you just wish you could live here? :)

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

Wow, that is pretty spectacular! Gorgeous blues!