Wednesday, August 25, 2010

so. excited. for October/November. :)

Dear Jen-AY.

You are

quite possibly

absolutely

100% for sure

my FAVORITE sister

IN the world,

the ENTIRE world,

named Jen-AY.


"And who is going to use toxins for their own selfish comfort?"
"Woo WOO!"





Tyler, Chandler, and various other boy names for girls.





Jen-AY: "See I don't like this one because-"
Stephanie: "I know! The temple is just like-"
Jen-AY: "Yeah!"
Stephanie: "Exactly!"





dA fRESH Mix. yeye. ;) And for the next CD that I decorate, I'm going to draw it on paper first. Then I'll make it WICKED awesome. :)





Love ya sis. Just wanted to let you know that :)

1 comment:

Brianna & Kyle said...

Hey Hey! Yes Yes Absolute Yes to country swing dancing! And yeah, boots would be awesome. Then we would finally be legit. ;) Ah, I wish I could do something Saturday night, but I'll be in Salt Lake that night because I'm going to some farewells on Sunday. Shucks. We'll figure something out!