Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh Troy Boulton... haha! :)

(K my title is actually related to this post- if you've ever seen High School Musical 4 from SNL, you'll understand.)

So.

College.

I just got out of my first class. Decided to come to the Wilk. I feel like people are staring at me... meh.

My thoughts?

1: I SWEAR- Every time I'm here, there is this kid that plays Zelda on the piano. Every time. Like without fail. Now it's Pirates of the Caribbean. Pink Panther. Mario. Lion King. Phantom. He keeps switching. Little Mermaid. Annie. I think he lives here... haha!

2: It was a drawing class, which I probably never would have taken if it wasn't a prereq for pHOTOGRAPHY. I've never taken a drawing class before, so I'm kinda somewhat a little bit nervous, but I'm also equally excited. Well, maybe more excited. :) But you know what I was thinking during that class?

Drawing Class + My love for drawing letters/words = This class is going to turn me into a graffiti artist.

babyyyyyy. :)

1 comment:

Brianna & Kyle said...

That is saweet! And you are not the only one who thinks everyone is looking at you when you walk into a building or room. I also walked into my first class late on the first day, so everyone really was looking at me! hahaha.

PS i need to see your face soon!