Job #2: still good.
Job #1: ...well, on the bright side, I now get to sleep in every morning.
This has been an eventful summer:
- I had my first job interview ever (I've always just had connections!), which went TERRIBLY... but I still got the job, because a few people dropped out. Funny how stuff like that works. ;)
- Hated the job, then loved it, as you've already read about a few times. :)
- My ex-YW Leader/hairstylist/twin moved, BUT I got to talk to her husband on the phone at work one time! (we work for the same company)
- (yes... with 2 jobs, work has kinda been my life.)
- I became the official photographer for Utah County Longboard Addiction! (haha! It's not as big of a deal as it sounds, trust me!)
- My high school got torn down.
- I got to spend TONS of time playing with my family. which rocks. :)
- I discovered my love for drawing outside with chalk. :)
- I also discovered my love of playing volleyball! I suck... but it's still wicked fun!
- I saw Toy Story 3, which I LOVED. Amazing movie. Go see it. :)
- My brothers and I made our own Old Spice commercial. HAHA!
- My family and I went to Lake Powell. :)
- I GOT A FLIP FLOP TAN!
- Earlier this morning, I got laid off from my job that I've had since June of 2009. This is another first for me. kinda sucks...
- And most recently, I taught Kai-Dawg to say "peace." hahaha! :)
we're still working on it. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment