Tuesday, August 3, 2010

F-150. FISO. It's just destiny.

Ok, so this 2 posts a day thing? Don't get used to it. But it does seem to be the trend right now. haha!

ANYWAY.

I just saw my book list for next semester.

I think I went into shock.

3 BOOKS.

$13.95 TOTAL.

Is this for real?

3 comments:

Corrine said...

Is that really it? Or are they going to give you all your books later... I know some of mine still aren't posted and my total is over 300!!! Lucky you

Brianna & Kyle said...

Lucky girl!!! I hope it stays that way. I haven't even checked yet, I'm too scared. lol

BreAnna said...

Yeah, they'll probably drop a bomb on you at the last minute. A comment on your title: every time I have seen an F-150 since that day in 6th grade when you told me about it, I have thought of you! :)