Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Somewhat desparately. Also: Classic Disney.

Okay.


Time for the low-down.


Show: The Next Food Network Star.


Who's Left: Aarti, Herb, and Tom.


Aarti and Herb have been my favorite from the beginning. Lately, they've been scaring me though because they haven't been doing the greatest... (Except for this last episode.) But I wanted them both to make it to the finals and they did! And as for Tom... I would have never in a million years guessed that he would make it to the finale... haha! We called him a bum at the beginning of the season, cause that's seriously how he came off! But I do like him. :)



Aarti: She's from Dubai. Once I went to the Indian Palace where I was first introduced to indian food. I LOVED it. So when I read her bio, I was like, "Oh! If she wins, I hope she makes indian food on her show because it is YUMMY." As I started watching the show, she was an instant favorite. And also, she brought out a ukulele one week for a camera challenge, which definitely scored points with me. I love my ukulele! And just ukuleles in general. :)



Herb: HERBIE!!!!!! I love love LOVE Herb!!! His story: he was the fat kid growing up, and it was kinda depressing for him. So he decided to change that. Now: He's a personal trainer/chef/stay-at-home dad who's making yummy Cuban food with healthy twists! PLUS he can do like 100 different kinds of push ups. yup. He showed us one week. :)



Tom: Mr. Bold Man! He's crazy, dude... But we've learned to like him over the past few weeks! Big fat guy, crazy hair, and a job title of Unemployed Chef... can you see why we thought he was a bum? ;) But he's really creative and funny and he's really impressed the Selection Committee with his food, as well as fed them the worst food in The Next Food Network Star history... haha! Gotta love him. ;)



Who do I want to win? ...tough question... I love love love Aarti. She's had this really warm personality in weeks past and has proven herself capable of making AMAZING food. But I also love love love Herbie!! AH he's so awesome! And inspiring. He's worked so hard to get where he is today! But if Tom does end up winning, I won't be surprised, and I won't be disappointed. So... I don't know. But I'm so excited for the last episode of The Next Food Network Star!!! :)

No comments: