Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's alright... cause I'm saved by the bell. :)

So, I've somewhat recently discovered that I'm kind of in love with white nail polish.

And also, someone please enlighten me.

This little convo happened at work:

Kid Sitting Next to Me: "Hey- have you ever seen 30 Rock?"
Me: "Huh-uh."
Kid: "Oh. Well you remind me of the redhead on that show."
In my head: "Who the freak...?"
I give him one of those "'Hmm' + half-smile + turn back to my computer" things.
Kid: "Probably because you have red hair."
I give him another "courtesy laugh + half-smile + turn back to my screen" thing.

...is that a good thing?

(sorry- I sound kinda rude here, but there's this whole background story that I originally posted, but then took off because I thought it was too long.)

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

It sounds to me like he wants your attention, which is a good thing. He also sounds slightly dim-witted, which is not such a good thing. Maybe your presence makes him dim-witted, and he really is intelligent, in which case it's a good thing. That's my take on it. :)