So, once upon a time, I went to Disneyland. I saw a hat. I put the hat back on the shelf. I went home. I wanted the hat. I blogged about it. Then Rhiana (haha!) saw my blog. Then she went to Disneyland. AND GUESS WHAT!!!

yes, she bought me the best hat in the world. Someone's a pretty happy camper. :)
(AND I just realized: I'm still a pirate. I'm freaking out about a hat. :) )
3 comments:
I'm so glad you can relate to names being mispronounced! lol. And your blog is useful because I read your blog and went and got the hat! Sometimes I feel like, why do I even have this thing (a blog)?? But, It was so easy to find, and worth it to get for you because it looks good on ya! Don't you wish that could happen more in life, you wish you could have done something and somehow go back and do it?? Life lesson for today. :)
That hat is glorious!!!! And you are my favorite evahhhh! Love you tons!
Yea, I'm glad your friends are looking out for you. I hate not buying something and then regretting it, even if I technically don't need it.
Post a Comment