Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my stomach hurts.

so...

remember how I hated my job?

and now I love it?

well...

Basically the reason why I love going to work is because of my sweet supervisor and her husband. They are so awesome! They both know me and they both make me feel like more than just an employee that sits at a computer to take calls. Every time I see my supervisor, she always smiles at me and seems so happy to see me! Plus, she told me I was one of her favorite people. I feel special. :) They are honestly the reason why I stopped hating my job/dreading going to work and started loving it. I always look forward to seeing them when I go to work!

BUT...

I just found out yesterday that they're moving across the country.

So I'm thinking, "Well, they'll probably stay through the season."

WRONG.

Their last day is Friday.

kinda breaks my heart.

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

SAAAAAAD day! We should have a sad party or something. where all we do is wear blue (cuz we'll be blue and down) and then we watch sad movies and throw popcorn at the t.v. and listen to T. Swift. And then we paint our faces with native american mourning paint and then we go outside and roll around in dirt... and then we go to gas stations and scare unsuspecting costumers. And THEN we break out the chocolate syrup. And with said syrup we write sad hate messages on the cars in the theatre parking lot, of course. The End. Sounds fun huh?!

Rachel said...

Stephanie! Love this post. You really are one of my favorite people. I love that you have a blog and am glad we can keep in touch. Yay!