Friday, April 30, 2010

"If you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way!"

Well, as of right now:

Job 1: I love it. But they only have 10 hours per week of work for me.

Job 2: I'm trying to like it. But I have a bad attitude toward it and I HATE HATE HATE my shift. It sucks. bad. grrrrrr... And I'm still worried about this tech call. I can talk to the reps, no problem. Their calls are easy. But the tech call? COMPLICATED. LONG. STEPHANIE = NO LIKEY.

But this is why they created TV. So that Stephanie can watch reruns of Home Improvement and remember why life is so great. haha! :)

Some of my favorite shows:

Saved By The Bell
Home Improvement
Full House
Wizards of Waverly Place
Phineas and Ferb
Sonny With A Chance

Can I go to Disneyland now?

No comments: